- Corn Closes Up Double Digits
- After see-saw trading through the early portion, Friday’s action came to a close with corn futures 9 1/4 to 13 1/2 cents higher. New crop December corn rallied 65 cents on the week, but the inverse from July prices only tightened by 20 1/4 cents. December is up more than...
- Wheat Prices Higher for Weekend
- Going into the weekend, wheat futures posted more gains. SRW futures ended the session up by 7 3/4 to 9 1/4 cents. KC wheat closed with 10 cent old crop gains and 8 3/4 to 10 cent new crop gains. Minneapolis spring wheat went into the weekend break with gains...
- Lean Hogs Mixed for Weekend
- ean hog futures closed mixed after trading both directions on Friday. The summer delivery months were down triple digits, while May, October and December stayed higher with gains of at least 27 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Friday was $113.70, after a $2.72 drop. The May 5th...
- Cattle Market Closes Mostly Higher
- Front month cattle futures gave back most of the early session gains, and went into the weekend mixed but mostly higher. October and December contracts were UNCH to 2 cents in the red, but June was up 55 cents. USDA reported catch up Friday sales in KS for $119. The...
- Beans Rally 20+ Into Weekend
- At the end of the last trade day of the week, soybean futures were up by 21 3/4 to 25 cents in the most active months. That was mostly led by new crop, as the inverse from July to November tightened to $1.56/bu. Soymeal futures closed the session near the...
- Cotton Mixed at Close
- Cotton futures go into the weekend with a mixed close on Friday. Old crop prices were 92 points weaker in July and 31 points weaker for the thin October. New crop December and March contracts came back from midday losses and ended the last trade day of the week 10...
Check the Markets. Anytime. Anywhere.
Go direct to Markets on Cell site… Put in a campaign code for your desired location… you will see this on the sign up page. If you don’t put in the campaign code, you’ll go into our “main” group. The campaign code for Co-Alliance is CA46122. Questions? Email: email@example.com.
Manage your existing Markets on Cell account here.
With Markets on Cell you can stay on top of the markets, whenever you want, wherever you are. Simply dial the access number, let it ring once, and the specific markets you have requested will be sent to your cell phone within seconds. You can even select an auto-send option with prices delivered to your cell phone up to eight times per day! Works on your current cell phone. No internet browser or software needed.
- All U.S. Futures Markets
- Stock Indices
It’s so simple to set up! Just identify preferences and receive prices on your current stock position, gas, diesel, corn, soybeans, heating oil and more.
Contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-745-4491 for details.