- Beans Climb Back Up The Cliff
- The 60 cent recovery in soybeans was a sharp rally back, but not enough to erase the Thursday slide of more than a dollar per bushel. July beans were $1.08 1/4 weaker for the week, and November contracts dropped $1.17/bushel. Soymeal futures climbed back by double digits, ending the session...
- Hogs Close Friday Mixed
- Back month lean hog futures rallied back triple digits on Friday, though the gains of as much as $1.77 were not enough to offset Thursday’s drops. Nearby July and August added to the downside on Friday, with additional $2.35 and $0.52 losses respectively. USDA’s National Average Afternoon Base Hog price for...
- Cotton Markets Recovered on Friday
- At the close for the last trade day of the week, front month cotton prices were 25 points to 138 points back in the black. New crop prices were stronger gainers, taking back the premium to old crop. A surging US dollar index was a headwind for the third day in...
- Wheat Markets Gain on Friday
- Going into the weekend wheat futures were double digits higher at the close. CBT futures closed near the start of the Thursday selloff, with 19 1/4 to 23 3/4 cent gains. KC wheat gained 21 to 21 1/2 cents on Friday. MGE wheat prices ended the session 6 3/4 to...
- Corn Recovered on Friday
- The Friday recovery left the board 22 1/4 to 34 1/2 cents in the black going into the weekend. For new crop that equated to a 6 1/4 cent net loss for Thursday and Friday, but still a 31 3/4 cent drop for the week. Dalian Corn Prices in China were...
- Cattle Climb Back on Friday
- Front month cattle futures go into the weekend with 37 to 97 cent gains, finishing the session below Thursday’s sell off. Friday’s catch up trade was $120-$124, and as high as $200 for high graded dressed sales. The bulk of the week’s cash trade had been near $122 in the...
Check the Markets. Anytime. Anywhere.
Go direct to Markets on Cell site… Put in a campaign code for your desired location… you will see this on the sign up page. If you don’t put in the campaign code, you’ll go into our “main” group. The campaign code for Co-Alliance is CA46122. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manage your existing Markets on Cell account here.
With Markets on Cell you can stay on top of the markets, whenever you want, wherever you are. Simply dial the access number, let it ring once, and the specific markets you have requested will be sent to your cell phone within seconds. You can even select an auto-send option with prices delivered to your cell phone up to eight times per day! Works on your current cell phone. No internet browser or software needed.
- All U.S. Futures Markets
- Stock Indices
It’s so simple to set up! Just identify preferences and receive prices on your current stock position, gas, diesel, corn, soybeans, heating oil and more.
Contact Linda at email@example.com or 317-745-4491 for details.