- Wheat Gains Double Digits on Friday
- At the closing bell on Friday, wheat futures were still up by double digits. CBT futures closed 8 3/4 to 10 cents higher, which for May completed a 31 3/4 cent move for the week. KC HRW futures go into the weekend with 10 to 10 1/2 cent gains, increasing...
- Cattle Give Back Triple Digits on Friday
- Live cattle futures closed the Friday session with losses of $0.72 to $2.45, with April the firmest and June the weakest. Through the week, the April/June spread corrected from a $2.25 discount to an 85 cent premium. USDA confirmed some more $125 trade in the WCB on Friday, for the...
- Soy Close Lower for Weekend
- At the close for Friday, soybean futures were 8 1/4 to 12 1/4 cents in the red. For May, that finished the week as a 7 cent pull back. The fresh cash average price for old crop beans was a dime higher at $11.25/bu. Soymeal futures closed $4.30 to $5.60/ton...
- Hogs Close Mixed Mostly Higher
- At the close for the last trade day of the week, April and July hogs were UNCH and August contracts were down by 37 cents. The other front months ended 2 to 95 cents in the black. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was up another 80 cents to $100.21....
- Cotton Closes off Highs Still in Black
- Afternoon trading on Friday pulled the front month cotton futures back from the highs, but futures were still higher on the day. Old crop prices ended the session 99 to 108 points higher, and new crop prices ended up by 60 to 75 points. USDA’s cash average price for cotton...
- Corn Closes Firm after New Highs
- Following the report, old crop corn futures posted new highs, which for May was $5.95/bu, but prices were just fractionally higher to 2 1/2 cents in the red at the close. New crop prices stayed higher, ending the session up 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 cents. USDA left the average...
Check the Markets. Anytime. Anywhere.
Go direct to Markets on Cell site… Put in a campaign code for your desired location… you will see this on the sign up page. If you don’t put in the campaign code, you’ll go into our “main” group. The campaign code for Co-Alliance is CA46122. Questions? Email: email@example.com.
Manage your existing Markets on Cell account here.
With Markets on Cell you can stay on top of the markets, whenever you want, wherever you are. Simply dial the access number, let it ring once, and the specific markets you have requested will be sent to your cell phone within seconds. You can even select an auto-send option with prices delivered to your cell phone up to eight times per day! Works on your current cell phone. No internet browser or software needed.
- All U.S. Futures Markets
- Stock Indices
It’s so simple to set up! Just identify preferences and receive prices on your current stock position, gas, diesel, corn, soybeans, heating oil and more.
Contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-745-4491 for details.